The Albany Hotel
Situated around a 10 minute walk from The Old Course, The Albany Hotel on North street is ideally placed to take in all the golf and culture St Andrews has to offer. Originally built in 1764 as adjoining Georgian terraces for the Low bothers this quaint friendly hotel has 22 rooms which are all en-suite.
- Early continental breakfast
- Club Storage
- Complimentary wi-fi
- Full Scottish breakfast included
- Scottish Fine Soaps Sea Kelp Toiletries
- Flat Screen Televisions with Freeview channels
- Direct Dial Telephone
- Irons and ironing boards available
The Albany has four standard twin rooms in the hotel – views are either of the walled garden or the St Andrews University buildings on North Street. Each has two comfortable single beds (measuring 3' wide by 6' 3") and en-suite shower rooms, as well as standard hotel room facilities.